Resources that offer support to farmers and ranchers who suffered losses and damage due to the winter storms (and other disasters).
Hazelnut farmers and others who’ve experience crop damage due to the winter storms: Please remember to document the damage with photos and/or video as you wait for Farm Service Agency or other disaster support assistance!
This site above includes links to:
- Tree Assistance Program (TAP): TAP Fact Sheet
- Livestock Forage Program (LFP): LFP Fact Sheet
- Livestock Indemnity Program (LIP): LIP Fact Sheet
- Emergency Assistance for Livestock, Honeybees, and Farm-Raised Fish (ELAP): ELAP Fact Sheet
- Emergency Farm Loans for losses to crops, trees, livestock, farm land and farm property: Emergency Loan Program Fact Sheet
- Farm land damage: Emergency Conservation Program (ECP) – ECP Fact Sheet
- Crop losses: Non-insured Crop Disaster Assistance Program (NAP) – NAP Fact Sheet
Disclaimer: Articles featured on Oregon Report are the creation, responsibility and opinion of the authoring individual or organization which is featured at the top of every article.